1. Information We CollectWe collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, and might include:
- Personal Data: Name, email address, phone number, etc.- Usage Data: Information on how the website is accessed and used.
2. How We Use Your Information: We use personal information collected via our website for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website- Improve, personalize, and expand our website- Understand and analyze how you use our website- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
3. Sharing Your Information: We may share your information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Your Privacy Rights: Depending on your location, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it.
7. Contact Us If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at 585-787-4207